ICDAD Grants Autumn 2021
Deadline of Application: August 15, 2021
ICDAD is announcing grants of the amount of up to 2,000 euros for autumn 2021. All individual and institutional members of ICDAD are welcome to apply. Collaborations with ICOM national or regional groups, with other ICOM international committees, or other partners are allowed and encouraged.
The proposed projects should fit into the following categories of activity:
- conferences, trainings and meetings
- publications and research activities
- activities for young members
- actions encouraging exchange with emerging countries
- cooperation with other ICOM committees and/or Regional Alliances
Travel Grants for Annual Conferences
ICDAD awards each year travel grants for young museum professionals in order to participate at the ICDAD Annual Conferences.
- has been accepted to hold a lecture in the annual conference
- able to understand and speak English fluently
- be full-time museum employee
- individual member of ICOM and ICDAD
- up-to-date with their membership dues ("in good standing")
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and must include:
- the completed and signed application form
- a 500 words statement of the applicant’s motivation for attending the annual meeting and the benefits which he/she expects to derive from it
- the applicant’s curriculum vitae indicating training, work experience, publications as well as current work responsibilities within his/her institution (maximum one page)
- a copy of a valid travel document (passport, identity card)
Each grantee will be required to submit a report and/or a questionnaire within two weeks following the meeting, stating his/her experience and contribution to ICOM activities and its International Committee.
The resources for this programme are limited. Applicants are required to comply with the eligibility criteria stated in the document.
The application form will be uploaded prior to the Annual Meeting in 2022.
To become a member of ICDAD, please become a member of ICOM first: https://icom.museum/en/get-involved/
When being an ICOM member, please log in to the memberspace and choose ICDAD as your International Committee: https://icom-museum.force.com/login