ICDAD has a new board elected for three years 2020–2022
- Anika Reineke, research fellow, Staatliche Museen zu Berlin, Germany
- Annamarie Sandecki, chief curator/archivist, Tiffany Co. NYC, USA
- Melissa Rinne, specialist, Kyoto National Museum, Japan
- Maria José Gaivão Tavares, curator, National Palace Ajuda, Lisbon, Portugal
- Mariangels Fondevila Guinart, curator of Contemporary and Modern Art, Museu National d’Art de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain
- Martina Pall, curator and director, Schell Collection, Graz, Austria
- Shoshana Resnikoff, curator, Wolfsonian-FIU, Miami, USA
- Kai Lobjakas, director, Estonian Museum of Applied Art And Design, Tallinn, Estonia
Rainald Franz and Monica Bilfinger counted the votes under the supervision of Rosita Nenno.
The resigning board wishes to thank the members for voting and we hope that you will stay active in ICDAD, because it is in the interaction between people and cultures that we can understand and learn from each other.
Please, look out for latest information on our website (where information about our next conference will be published in early next year).
Thank you all for voting!